We have provided a Complete Company Profile 2018 on our About us page which we trust will influence you to contact us to discuss your Business needs.
The MJF GROUP.
The MJF GROUP provides Business Advisory Services and Support to the CEO, under the banner of the MJF Group (Business Support to the CEO).
The members of Our Group solve problems which CEO’s are experiencing across a range of demanding and complex disciplines and industry sectors.
We bring a unique, cross-disciplinary approach to clients’ challenges, ensuring the right balance of ability and real-world experience, this includes; strategy, marketing, sales, business planning, accounting services and funding applications, health information management, organisational ability, executive talent development and performance and digital strategy.
Who We are.
A Sole proprietary business was started by Dr M J Freestone in 2004. It included a JV with an accounting service business called Riverstone Accounting Payroll and Statutory Services (RAPSS). By end 2016 RAPSS services were brought under the banner of The MJF Group.
In 2014 the sole proprietor, which by now was a Group of companies, added to its list of professional services by opening an Australian Branch, incorporating Executive Recruitment and Leadership profiling,
This broadened our services to include Information Management to the Health Sector by amalgamating with DataProComms (Pty) Ltd Australia, run by Dr D Freestone Doctor of Philosophy (Public Health).
We created a UK Company; Interco Development & Training Limited. This company provides soft skill training for micro to small businesses in Hull and offers them access to a funding portal run in conjunction with Sterling Capital Limited. Interco also offers Business Support to companies needing to grow and develop their businesses.
We have also opened BASS Business and Soft Skills Limited (By Guarantee), a Charity created to train under 25’s to get a broader perspective of business skills needed to get into the business world.
The adoption of Australia and the United Kingdom into the MJF Group brings together 85 years of senior executive knowledge and experience in the Freestone family with 38 years joint management consulting experience across three continents.
This enables us to offer clients a complete suite of consulting and advisory services into key industry and services sectors such as:
- textiles specifically under manufacturing
Companies in Group
- Dr Michael John Freestone trading as MJF GROUP ™.(SA)
- Interco Development & Training Limited (UK)
- South African Mining and Exploration Company (SAMEC) ™)
- Business and Advisory Soft Skills cc t/a as BASS ™ (SA)
- DataproComms (Pty) Ltd Melbourne Australia (Pty) ™ Ltd (AU)
- BASS Business and Soft Skill Limited ™ (By Guarantee) A Charity to train under 25’s (UK)
The company is incorporated in South Africa as a Sole Proprietor, In Australia as a (Pty) Ltd; In the UK as Limited Companies.
What Methods Do We Use?
Business Support Program
Created as a Business Advisory Service, offering Strategy, Peformance Improvement, Marketing, Sales, Operational, Business Planning and Funding Applications support to the busy CEO, leaving him time and energy to focus on the key issues affecting their businesses today. We have doing this for the past 14 years.
Our Customer Value Proposition is:
We work with CEO’s to: Improve Productivity; Increase their profitable Sales by as much as 179%”
Utilizing our proprietary tools assists us in understanding the condition of the Client’s business and the diagnostic approach used by us identifies what needs to be done to uncover hidden profits.
- AQL Business Diagnostics
- 7 Step Diagnostic for the CEO ©.
- Competitor Analysis ©
- DISC for our registered Clients.
- Primary Business Health Check ©
- Performance Toolkit V2.©
- GE Matrix Chart (Modified) ©
- Proprietory Financial Analysis Charts and Spreadsheets.
- Sales Forecasting 5 years ©.
Our professional consulting services to CEO’s (Chief Executive Officers) in both Corporate Business and Health/Medical Services sectors has been tried and tested.
Marketing and Sales Plans
Whether we are working on mapping your new strategy, crafting your funding plan, growing sales by using our 133 Marketing and Sales tactics, or searching for your new executive, you can rely on us to get the job done thoroughly.
Our funding division makes application for Grants in the Production Incentive Program (PIP) designed for the Clothing, Textile, Leather and General Goods Sector (CTFL).
We successfully negotiate the various protocols in IDC, SEFA, NEF and DTI to get funds for companies who have a great product, Level 2 BBBEE, excellent staff, much innovation but no cash.
Dr MJ Freestone is a Senior IDC Expert and sources Plant and Equipment funding as well as Working Capital funding to ensure that cash flow is not a limiting factor.
The division works hand in hand with Business Support. It has been our experience that unless the client changes his business behaviour there is not enough funding in the world. So once a workable Business Plan has been completed, it will require change management, which is offered by Business Support.
Our Softskills division; Interco Training and Development UK/South Africa provides training solutions with courses designed to increase business and leadership knowledge.
The 97 practical courses that we offer can be held at your Company premises, making it very convenient and cost-effective.
Our normal courses, held in very upmarket premises in HULL, United Kingdom/Midrand South Africa are conducted weekly, 4 courses per month. They change the following month and depending on popularity may come back sooner than every 2 months.
The courses are monitored by an invigilator and score results are given to management a week after training, which enables the Company sending the trainee, a subjective evaluation of how they have done.
Interco has a Joint Venture with Sterling Capital to provide funding to SME’s through our Funding Lines suite of products.
Business Problems that we solve for the CEO’s include:
- Falling profitability
- Ineffective Strategy
- Poor Inventory controls
- Old fashioned Accounting systems
- Not using Accounting systems correctly
- Poor marketing and/or no marketing
- Poor marketing tactics as no marketing strategy exists
- Too much marketing causing space and order backups leading to low customer satisfaction
- Extremely low customer satisfaction score
- Disappearing sales
- Productivity in tatters
- Low On-Time In-full statistics.
- No staff training
- High employment changes
- Over-employment adding to lack of productivity
- Poor systems and procedures
- Lack of control in the organisation causing chaos.
- No Mechanisms to check and control the organisation.
- No Tracking of Executives progress to planned objectives.
- Poor Leadership
- No Leadership profiling
- No Executive training
- Poor Executive recruitment using the DISC Tools.
- Poor Management practices
Professional Services we offer the Health Service CEO’s
- Conducting Quality Audits of Clinical Coding
- Project Management of clinical and administrative information systems implementation
- General Practice Accreditation Readiness.
Services for Education & Professional Development in the Health Care Sector – Ausralia run by Dr Darren Freestone
- Professional development and staff training for;
- Activity Based Funding
- Clinical Coding readiness. ICD10
- Education & Training;
- People entering or re-entering the Clinical Coding profession.
- Overseas organisations looking to set up Health Information Management systems
Management expertise focuses on two specialities – strategic positioning to support and grow market share; development and implementation of working plans to meet strategic outcomes:
Boutique consulting services provided include;
- Providing due diligence services and contract negotiations for the acquisition of:
- educational institutes
- healthcare manufacturing facilities for major UK and South African based Industries.
- Project to integrate multiple mining facilities into one plant, ensuring uninterrupted supply to the market.
- Change management and the negotiation of a purchase of a South African owned Transport business to get mining product from the DRC to South Africa.
- Project to transition a trading entity into a copper cable manufacturing entity with a world-class a new range of copper cable manufacturing plant in South Africa.
- Engaged in working with a telecommunications provider in Tanzania for 2 years.
- Engaged by a South African company to craft a business plan which had a complete design and construction to build electrical and telecommunications projects in East Africa. The scope involved designing and costing the project to connect with the Middle East from Tanzania to South Africa.
- Taking a low-cost mass distributor textile provider to becoming a multi-faceted high cost “Made to Order” Clothing and Uniforms Fashion House and provider of Premium Gifts to a Corporate Niche Market.
- Crafting a Greenfied Business Plan for a Copper Cable Factory using the latest state of the art technology.
Membership and Affiliations
The MJF GROUP holds Membership with:
- The Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Institute for Independent Business (IIB);
- The South Africa Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT),
- Commissioner of Oaths
- SARS Tax Practitioner.
- Full Member of the HIMAA (Health Information Management Association of Australia). Certified Health Information Manager.
South Africa.: Potgieter Road Glen Austin AH Ext 1.1685.
Cell#: +278369423753. Gloria A Wright Freestone.
Cell# +2783 4754192. Dr Michael J Freestone.
The United Kingdom.
K2 Bond Street.
44 Bond Street, Hull. HU13EN
Interco Development & Training Limited
Cell# +44 1482363903 Director Mr Brian Freestone
BASS Business and Soft Skills Training Limited (By Guarantee)
Cell +447729905578 Director Dr Michael John Freestone.
Webpage (Under Construction) http://www.basshull.org)
By Introduction only as we maintain a very low profile while we are growing this business.
Should you require any of the services mentioned use the contact form below.